Friday, June 17, 2011

Sebastian & Paka

For the next three weeks, I will be cat-sitting for a dear friend who is traveling countryside with his new fiancée. How romantic was my first thought, too! Though at first Paka was a bit shy and Sebastian was a way too interested, these two will be inseparable once the month-long pre-honeymoon trip has concluded.


When I come home, my hair ties have been tossled, my coasters have been thrown, meowing fills the air, and the vroom! they are off chasing one another. I always wondered what Sebastian would be like with another feline member in the house. Looks like he's sold!

As always, all artwork/photography posted on The Humblebee Hive blog are property and under copyright of Ashley Stuart. I am honored when my artwork is used for inspiration, so shoot me an email or comment below sharing the inspiration you've gathered from this blog. Please contact for more information on purchase and/or public use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...