Monday, June 27, 2011

"Benefits of a Bicycle" by C.I.C.L.E.



This bicycle graphic brought nothing but a huge smile to my face! Illustrated by C.I.C.L.E., this graphic can be printed on an organic t-shirt and given as the perfect gift to anyone! You may be wondering what C.I.C.L.E. stands for? Cyclists Inciting Change thru Live Exchange. They are a non-profit org promoting cycling as transportation of choice. Jives perfectly with my effort to ride Gloria to work everyday! I'll have to admit, the temperature has gone a bit hot (105˚ to be exact), but maybe this week! Time for the tune up everyone... save the world one pedal at a time.

Check out Gloria's post... for those that don't know Gloria, she's my buzz-mobile... you'll have to click! AND one last thing. Be sure to "L I K E" Humblebee on Facebook: the big news will be revealed this Friday, but there will be fun things leading up to the announcement! {I've made it even easier by including the box below!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...