Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pisa, Italy

I literally laughed when I came upon the leaning tower of Pisa. I kept thinking, "It's really real. It's right here. And I'm standing in front of it." The natural urge is to lean with the tower, so the spread of people mimicking the angle was none less than amusing! I had made a pit-stop in Pisa, so the city was trekked with a huge backpack on my back. Not ideal, but definitely worth it in the end.













As always, all artwork/photography posted on The Humblebee Hive blog are property and under copyright of Ashley Stuart. I am honored when my artwork is used for inspiration, so shoot me an email or comment below sharing the inspiration you've gathered from this blog. Please contact for more information on purchase and/or public use.

2 comments:

Blue Turtle said...

I feel like wanting to return to Italy by these photos. Pisa is one of my favorite Italian destination.

Jevon @ Interior Design Pro

Alice said...

This tower is very relaxing. The scene is so peaceful and cool. How lovely the place is.

Italian Porcelain
http://www.odartstore.com/

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...