Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Gardens at Middleton Place : Part Three

[... the Peacock feature, simply divine...]










Upon finding this beautiful bird, I couldn't believe how close it let me stand while I photographed. Completely trusting (or maybe used to the attention?). It's counterpart on the other side of the barn had spread the tail feathers in an attempt to gain territory in the Middleton Place farm against some speckled hens (featured in yesterday's post!). Comical, but I'm so glad I was able to experience a peacock in the flesh.

Part Four, the final series, will be uploaded tomorrow. Be sure to take a peek!

As always, all artwork/photography posted on The Humblebee Hive blog are property and under copyright of Ashley Stuart. I am honored when my artwork is used for inspiration, so shoot me an email or comment below sharing the inspiration you've gathered from this blog. Please contact for more information on purchase and/or public use.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...