Monday, March 5, 2012

Latest Thrifty Purchase

On my quick trip to Miss Pixie's yesterday, I thought I was in search of some unique baskets for the arrangement of our pantry food... but what I found was more spectacular. Five small bowls, handcrafted and so delicate to the touch, they couldn't be anyone else's but mine. And the fact that we eat/cook so much asian cuisine now, these seemed silly not to get (soy sauce with sushi for example!). They look wonderful on our open kitchen shelves and match my handmade, wheel-thrown bowls in color. I walked out with $15 out of the pocket and a huge smile on my face.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent Working Dear Friend Nice Information Share all over the world.God Bless You..
bicycle shops near london olympic village
used bicycle shops in london

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...