Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorite Boots for Winter {For Warmth}

Baby, it's cold outside. Time to really bring out the boots, for warmth. Moon boots have been around since the dawn of time, and we all remember seeing their comeback in the movie Napoleon Dynamite. Here are a few that really caught my eye, and while the classic puffy is still out there, the designers today are really taking on a new look/feel. Don't forget your local consignment/vintage shops that may have a retro, still-rockin' pair. I included the latest purchase for myself as well for my new city-walking legs!


Left: Chloe, Middle: Chanel, Right: D&G
Box  •  Women's Original Moonboot

UGG  •  Bailey Button Triple Bomber
Timberland  •  Snow Boots

2 comments:

Mike Watson said...

Keep up this great blog and keep great information coming for new people like me.

thanks.
----
safety boots suppliers

Ashley said...

I fell in love with the Moonboot! If i'll buy Clarks shoes online, I would search for something similar to that.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...