Sunday, April 3, 2011

2011 Cooper River Bridge Run Photoshoot: April 2, 2011

If you see yourself in any of these photos, let me know by writing to buzz@thehumblebeehive.com
and I'll send you a copy (free of charge, of course)! Start pounding the pavement now to get into shape for next year. You can use http://www.mapmyrun.com to track your runs, rides and other physical activities. Hope to see you all there next year!


















Rumor has it... leave your clothes on the fence for a Goodwill donation!

Look who I found! Andé and Alexis from Madison & Alexis Photoshoot: January 29, 2011.

2 comments:

Lindsay Eryn said...

I was there! Thanks for posting pictures. I didn't even think to bring a camera on the run (but I'm pretty sure I would have dismissed the idea as soon as I'd thought of it), so it's great to see the ones you took!

-Lindsay of Newnan, GA

Ashley Stuart said...

So happy you had a great time this past weekend and that you are enjoying the photos! It is such a great event for all to partake in: onlookers, runners and walkers alike.

I just checked out your blogs and am now following! I hope you can follow along with the future Humblebee posts!

Best wishes!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...