Thursday, July 14, 2011

Out of the Office...

The day has come my busy bees! Today, I depart across the Atlantic to document Italy for the next 35 days. I hope you all will join me upon my return to view the photos, journal entries, and drawings. However during my trip, I am hopeful to keep you updated on my current location and at least one photo to ignite the curiosity! Here are a few tidbits, photos, and links...

Must-haves in the pack-list:
- Propel packets
- Books & iPod
- Journal with unlined paper
- Swimmers dry fast towel

Cities I'll hit:
- Cinque Terre
- Rome
- Perugia & Assisi
- Milan
- Venice
- Lake Como
- Florence and surrounding area

{ and, of course, a few places in between! }

Here are the books I'll be taking with me:
- The Murder at the Vicarage by Agatha Christie
- The Eiffel Tower by Roland Barthes
- Girl with a Pearl Earring by Tracy Chevalier
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
- The Power of Now by Eckhard Tolle

And some I just finished:
- Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter & Sweet by Jamie Ford


Te amo italia...











And now some links to keep you busy : : :


Be sure to also check out the Humblebee Friends, blogs that I am definitely a fan of and you should be as well! Arrivederci for now loves....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! You will have an amazing trip and I can not wait to see photos and learn about your experience when you return. Safe Travels!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...