Monday, July 11, 2011

Meditation Pillow by Tamara Sharkey

As you know, many plans are in the making and most taking part in this upcoming week! My promise to sew a meditation pillow per the direction on an archived blog post I wrote in May (view here for directions on how to make the DIY meditation pillow!), I am sorry to say I have not fulfilled as I should have! However, a reader has used the post to sew her own and I would love to share how easily she succeeded in making a beautiful meditation pillow. It's wonderful to see others being crafty bees.

It's simply beautiful... love the fabric choice.

Check out her blog here... Tamara Sharkey Photography. Definitely worth the visit! If you should try this out for yourselves, please let me know and I will feature your pillow as well! I can't wait until the move to Washington, D.C. is settled and I can unpack the sewing machine and get to "ohm-ing". Namaste.

4 comments:

moongirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
moongirl said...

Hi Ashley and thanks for posting! Really, the only reason I finally got to the pillow was because my boys wanted eye pillows or eye-pods as the pattern says! These worked out great and they love them. Made one for myself too. Funny enough, the pattern is from Yoga Journal too! I have it around here somewhere…if you are interested in get the time (what's that thing called 'time'?).

I had to haul out my heavy, old metal sewing machine and set it on our dining table which was quite a feat in itself…a real conscious and determined action to sew. Who knows when it will happen again! Taking pics on the other hand, well, my camera is muuuuch lighter. :)

Happy moving! Tamara

Roderick Parker said...

Really interesting article convey you , i never realized this was the case and am superficial to acquire a cot mattress so give be reminiscent of this.

cardigan said...

Excellent and useful article! Thanks for taking the time to post this.

travel cot mattress

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...