Saturday, August 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Dean Martin puts it best...
"When the world seems to shine, like you've had too much wine... that's amore."

The thirty-five days abroad have come to the end sadly. Camera memory cards and inspiration banks are full; I guess that goes for my carb-filled belly as well. Italy was absolutely spectacular. Above and beyond expectations. Each city had its own vibe, style, and personality. So much so it would be difficult to pick a favorite. I know initially the plan was to travel around northern Italy for the entire thirty-five days... but, the travel bug scooted me through three other countries as well. What would the travel-experience be without a few "on the whim" moments? Italy, France, Switzerland and Georgia had the chance to offer their best in food, fashion, culture, language... and everything in between. And boy, oh boy, did these countries ever show up to the challenge. I am so excited to share everything, so while I edit and recap memories, I want to leave you with one photo per destination. So happy to be back, I've missed you all!

Enjoy and keep checking back for updates!

Rome, Italy

Florence, Italy

Siena, Italy

Pisa, Italy

Cinque Terre • Manarola, Italy

Nice, France

Lugano, Switzerland

Lake Como • Bellagio, Italy

Venice, Italy

Tbilisi, Georgia

Kazbegi, Georgia

Naples, Italy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...