Friday, June 15, 2012

Tubidu from Paris, France

I came across a wonderful artist this past week and am so excited to share the work with you. Brigitta runs the little Etsy shop Tubidu, a shop full of wonder by whimsical watercolors. With Paris, France as her main theme, it's hard to turn your eyes from the graphic and color-popping work. I've selected a few of my favorites, but please feel free to see her collection here.

View in Detail
"Drawing is a hidden place in me. Here, I can be alone, in a different state of mind, without a phisical body and without any philosphy... only the drawing line, the pen and the paper exists. When I draw I only try to feel and not to know things... and hope it works."

View in Detail

View in Detail


View in Detail

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...